The Movement Empowerment Program
The mission of the Movement Empowerment Program is to prepare young men of color for enrollment in competitive postsecondary training.
- Increase the number of graduating students eligible for college admission and scholarship.
- Ensure that all members graduate ready for college.
- Provide training and support that develops skills and knowledge necessary to complete post-secondary education and successfully enter the workforce.
- Provide opportunities for community service and civic engagement.
- Encourage the development of skills and strategies that ensure that youth
Graduating seniors in the Movement Empowerment Program attend the 200 + Scholars Breakfast for black male seniors achieving a 3.0 or higher GPA.